Coins to add to C-Patex (voting):
- All active members with at least one trade and some funds are able to vote once.
- Users having more than 10 PATS can vote more times. No amount is deducted.
- Guests (non-users) can vote depositing LTC to associated address
- Each month two coin will be selected: the most voted and the coin which have the biggest LTC amount raised.
- The user or guest who submitted a winner candidate will earn 25% of LTC amount raised.
Cryptocurrencies that is allowed to include:
- All POW or POS open source coins derived from well known algos and compatible with bitcoin API/RPC calls.
- New Projects that provide all documentation, source in Github, and support for exchange integration scripting.
- No ICOs or ERC20 tokens are allowed, unless the issuer is a registered company with public financial information with CIK number (USA) or equivalent.
July 10th: PIVX, GRS and PLUS1 were selected.