We have enabled a voting system to add coins to C-Patex
- All active members are able to vote once
- Users having PATS can vote more times. No amount is deducted.
- Guests (non-users) can vote depositing LTC to associated address
- Each month two coin will be selected: the most voted and the coin which have the biggest LTC amount raised.
- The user or guest who submitted a winner candidate will earn 25% of LTC amount raised.
Cryptocurrencies that is allowed to include:
- All POW or POS open source coins derivated from well known algos and compatible with bitcoin API/RPC calls.
- New Projects that provide all documentation, source in Github, and support for exchange integration scripting.
- No ICOs or ERC20 tokens are allowed, unless the issuer is a registered company with public financial information with CIK number (USA) or equivalent.
To requests about new pairs on the market, we are open to suggestions, but for better organization we will probably keep having for now just 6 main coins (BTC, LTC, USDT, USDC, DOGE and BLC) to pair with the rest.
We are open to suggestions, and will consider every one of them, but be patience, we are a brand new exchange, and there is a lot of work to do!