Coins to add to CPXclassic (Crowdfunding)
- All active members can participate, contributing PATS to support the currency they want to add. PATS will be discounted from the balance and will not be returned, unless CPXclassic decides not to list that currency for technical or commercial reasons.
- To submit a candidate please fill in the fields (ticker, name) at the end of the list, and click on "Submit" button. You must have al least 5 PATS on your balance to pay for submit a new coin.
- To support a coin you can collaborate by paying 5, 10 or 50 PATS, by clicking on the buttons.
- The coin or token that has raised the amount of 200 PATS will be added to the exchange, and the user who has suggested it will receive a 30 PATS prize.
Cryptocurrencies that is allowed to include:
- All POW or POS open source coins derivated from well known algos and compatible with bitcoin API/RPC calls.
- New Projects that provide all documentation, source in Github, and support for exchange integration scripting.
- Every candidate must have at least one working blockchain explorer and a website.
- No ICOs or ERC20 tokens are allowed, unless the issuer is a registered company with public financial information with CIK number (USA) or equivalent.