Coins to add to C-Patex (Crowdfunding)
- All active members can participate, contributing PATS to support the currency they want to add. PATS will be discounted from the balance and will not be returned, unless C-Patex decides not to list that currency for technical or commercial reasons.
- To submit a candidate please fill in the fields (ticker, name) at the end of the list, and click on "Submit" button. You must have al least 5 PATS on your balance to pay for submit a new coin.
- To support a coin you can collaborate by paying 5, 10 or 50 PATS, by clicking on the buttons.
- The coin or token that has raised the amount of 200 PATS will be added to the exchange, and the user who has suggested it will receive a 30 PATS prize.
Cryptocurrencies that is allowed to include:
- All POW or POS open source coins derivated from well known algos and compatible with bitcoin API/RPC calls.
- New Projects that provide all documentation, source in Github, and support for exchange integration scripting.
- Every candidate must have at least one working blockchain explorer and a website.
- No ICOs or ERC20 tokens are allowed, unless the issuer is a registered company with public financial information with CIK number (USA) or equivalent.